Athena Big Bore Kit
2004 Suzuki DRZ110
Athena offers a wide range of cylinder kits for scooters and motorcycles with diameters and portings completely re-designed as original spare parts and / or specific boost to be used on tracks. In particular, racing kits consist of lighter pistons with a flat head, special portings, exhaust bridge, and a new cylinder head designed to increase the compression ratio and improve internal combustion. For some models Athena also supplies special long stroke racing kits complete with crankshafts and reinforced connecting rods.
The Athena Big Bore kit is the missing source for increasing your motorcycles raw power.
- The included cylinder is constructed out of aluminum with a nickel-carbide coating to increase durability.
- The water jets have been widened for a higher flow rate, keeping the cylinder cool.
- Athena built a reliable cast piston that has been molybdenum-coated for high performance use and extended wear life.
- Includes a specially designed gasket kit to accommodate the big bore features.
- Each kit also includes easy-to-follow step-by-step installation instructions.
- Notes: Some kits will require case boring. Kits for 4-stroke applications do NOT include cylinder head. Image is for display purposes ONLY and may not represent actual product.
Note: All Athena products which are manufactured with higher displacement and power than those permitted by law of the country where the end user lives are intended solely for competition-sports usage.
- 130cc big bore cylinder kit.
- 57 mm bore.
- Compression: 11.3:1.
- Kit includes: Cylinder, piston kit, gaskets, and rings.